Social Media Analyst at Digital Connect / Lagos
Full-time / Posted 05 March 2013 / Viewed: 1193 times /
The Social Media Analyst would be required to:
- Research top influencers, competitors, and trends in clients’ industries
- Create timely and engaging content optimized for platform used and intended audience
- Monitor sites for customer service opportunities and initiate conversations on behalf of the client.
- Be happy, smile, and bring a positive attitude to the office (bringing yummy treats to the office is always a bonus too)
- Analyze and report social media actions on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities
- Create engaging and professional visuals that reflect client and their brand (Customize social media pages (ex. Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube), develop supporting offline collateral, create original content, etc)
- Stay current with social media trends and tools – includes attending networking and educational events, reading blogs, and listening to podcasts
- Manage social media team members’ (includes interns) responsibilities, conduct team meetings, advise on projects, and motivate team members.
- Continue to refine and define our social marketing processWork with team to create a solid branding message that’s reflected across Atomic marketing materials, social media content and shared by employees