Assistant Project Manager at Mobile Web Ghana / Accra
Full-time / Posted 26 February 2013 / Viewed: 2777 times /
Mobile Web Ghana, a non-profit organization driving a community of people passionate about mobile technologies is looking to hire an Assistant Project Manager based in Accra, Ghana.
As an assistant project manager, you will help Mobile Web Ghana achieve its mission, by helping the organization define, organize and deliver some of its key projects.
The position reports to the Project Manager
Key Duties Include:
- Developing and implementing the organization’s projects
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Work within project budget and resources
- Track project deliverables, expectations and challenges and proactively developing solutions.
- Monitor, evaluate and report on progress of projects
- Initiating and managing all fundraising activities
- Research and writing grant proposals
Required skills or experience
1. Demonstrated 2 years of project management skills
2. Demonstrated proposal writing skills
3. Excellent skills in interpersonal relations and communication,
4. Demonstrated training and expertise in fundraising
5. Demonstrated knowledge of Ghanaian Media
6. Ability to work with minimum supervision
7. Ability to work non-working hours sometimes when the need arise
8. Ability to work on more than one project at a time.
9. Demonstrated good analytical, decision-making skills and result oriented
10. Must be computer literate
Minimum Education Level: Degree
Salary: Not Specified
Employment Type: Contract (Renewable)
Start Date: 5th March 2013
If you are interested in the job, apply by explaining why you would be a good fit for the role; and attach a CV and send 2 references of people who have worked with you in the past 36 months.
Application Deadline: February 28th 2013