Technical Operations and Team Manager at iROKO Partners / Lagos
Full-time / Posted 18 April 2013 / Viewed: 1296 times /
Rapidly expanding and exciting online media organisation is seeking a highly motivated team leader to manage a technical team made up of graphic designers and editors, video editors and data management staff.Start ASAP
Salary – N350-N400 Gross per month
- You will be required to supervise the workload of the team, allocating team members to optimise service provision
- Coordinate the technical requirements of various stake holders within the company
- Ensure the team adheres to established procedures, service level agreements and quality standards.
- Maximise the efficiency of the production/technical department
- Must have strong communication skills,
- Must be computer literate with strong technical skills
- Proven track record of running an operations team – Essential
- Must have appreciation for high standards and technical processes,
- Must be a quick learner
- Must have good data management capability
- Must be self motivated and organised
- Able to prioritise and deliver results
- Experience working in media industry is desirable but not essential
Minimum BSc Degree desirable
iROKO Partners Ltd is a well-funded, VC-backed, growing start-up business. We are the fastest growing digital media company offering West African content globally. Our mission is to provide easier access and discovery of quality entertainment content to hundreds of millions of people on devices of their choice. We have offices in London (Marketing, European Business Development and Engineering), New York (Business Development) and Lagos (Content Acquisitions and Operations and Headquarters) and South Africa (Distribution).
We encourage you to check out iROKOtv.com, iROKING.com, and our soon to launch mobile apps on Android and iPhone. iROKO Partners is one of the largest Internet group in West Africa; we have been featured in publications such as CNN, CNBC Africa, BBC, NY Times, Variety, Financial Times, Economist, The Sunday Times, The Times, Forbes, Techcrunch, Pandodaily and many others.
We are a dynamic, progressive and diversified online distribution company. We work out of an informal and funky office in Islington Borough. It has excellent transport links, in an area with some great lunching facilities and nice bars.
What We Look For In Every Candidate:
Passionate, clear thinking, flexible, confident working in small teams, fluent in English.You’ll have a desire to be both critical and receptive to the input of other team members. IROKO offers an exciting and diverse work environment with plenty of opportunity to excel in a fast growing business solving a clear customer need with a working revenue share business model.